An Accomplished North Carolina Elder Law, Trusts and Estate Litigation Attorney Helps Secure Your Legacy
Servingclients throughout Charlotte area for more than 40 years
When you have a either a trust administration or litigation matter to deal with, you will need the help of an attorney
with the experience and knowledge necessary to get you the positive results you
deserve. At the North Carolina law office of G. Miller Jordan, we have served
clients dealing with these matters all throughout the Greater Charlotte Metropolitan Area for
more than 40 years. This familiarity with the legal system enables us to know
exactly how to get you positive results on your case.
An experienced law firm with a dedication to community
At the Charlotte, North Carolina law office of G. Miller Jordan, we provide each of our clients with:
- Vast legal resources — In addition to attorney Jordan, we have a well trained staff of four that includes an experienced attorney and a legal research assistant (retired attorney) that pool their knowledge to help your case. The staff researches the complexities of your situation and helps Attorney Jordan
with his work as he strives to give your case the care and attention it
- Knowledgeable representation — With more than 40 years of experience, Attorney
Jordan has proven himself to be an effective legal mind in the area of trust administration
and litigation. In addition to satisfying clients, he has received an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry, for his professionalism and ethics and was selected in 2011 as a member of the Legal Elite of Top Tarheel Lawyers as
published by Business North Carolina magazine.
- A practice focused on community — Attorney Jordan is a lifelong resident of
North Carolina. He is involved in numerous civic activities, and he is a board member and
former president of the Charlotte Trolley, Inc., which has had the primary role
in the promotion and implementation of historic trolley service in Charlotte.
Areas of practice
The law office of G. Miller Jordan handles cases throughout Charlotte, North
Carolina in areas including:
- Estate litigation — When family strife breaks out over the last wishes of a
loved one, our estate litigation services can help you come to a resolution of these complex
problems in court.
- Elder law — As you grow older, you need an experienced elder law attorney to
help guide you through the unique challenges faced by seniors.
- Wills and trusts — Don’t leave your future to the last minute. Our wills and
trusts services can ensure that your final wishes are carried out.
- Estate Administration — We can handle and assist your estate administration needs regarding wills, trusts, guardianship and power of attorney.
- Civil Litigation — When you or your business need representation, we have the experience and ability to resolve your case.
- Guardianship — If a loved one can no longer manage their personal or financial affairs and needs protective services, we can assist in having a guardian appointed.
Contact G. Miller Jordan today
If you are in need of an experienced attorney in Charlotte, North Carolina,
call our office at 704.376.2225 or contact us online to schedule an appointment today.